Watering (See turf watering tips for detailed information)
1. Water thoroughly and regularly after Nara Native Turf has been laid to encourage a deep and
vigorous root system (turf will be able to fossick for water and therefore be more able to withstand hot
2. Once the root system has fully established, water thoroughly only when needed (when a slight wilting is
visible), usually once every 7-10 days in summer (on sandy soils more often), with much less or no water
in cooler months.
3. Remember that infrequent, deep watering promotes a healthy lawn.
4. Over watering encourages excessive growth, disease and root rot.
5. It is best to water in the early morning; night watering is not recommended.
For more info on Mowing, Fertilising and combatting Pests and Diseases Click Here Now